Open Government Material
The District is committed to a transparent, open form of government. District agency websites are required to make certain records available online to the public, if those records exist. In cases where these records exist but are not yet available online, agencies are working to provide them as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact the FOIA Officer.
- FY2015 First Quarter Agency Budget Report
- Agency Open Government Report
- Public Employee Salary Information (Please note that this is the complete listing of District employees. Agency designation is located in column two.)
- Administrative Staff Manuals and Instructions
- Meeting Minutes
- DCOA's FY14 Budget
- P Card Purchases
- DCOA Organizational Chart
- DCOA External Organizational Chart
- DCOA Performance Plans
- DCOA FOIA Requests
- Submit feedback using Grade DC
- District-wide FOIA Reports
If you cannot find the information you are looking for here or elsewhere on DC.gov you can submit a FOIA request online via the DC government Public FOIA Portal. Requests may also be submitted by mail, fax, or email. However, please note that FOIA requests submitted online will be easier to track and process.
To understand the process before making a request, please see foia.dc.gov.
The FOIA Officer is the principal contact point within the DC Office on Aging for advice and policy guidance on matters pertaining to the administration of the FOIA. All requests are handled professionally and expeditiously. The DC Office on Aging’s FOIA Officer’s information is listed below.
500 K Street, NE
Washington, DC 20002
Phone: (202) 727-6603
Fax: (202) 724-4979
TTY: (202) 724-8925