- BenefitsCheckUp® is a web-based service that screens for benefits programs for seniors interested in enhancing resources and volunteer opportunities.
- BenefitsCheckUp® screens for more than 2,000 public and private benefits programs, from all 50 states and the District of Columbia.
- More than four million people have been successfully screened through individual or agency use of BenefitsCheckUp®.
- BenefitsCheckUp® screens for programs that can help with the cost of prescription drugs, heating bills, housing and rent, food, legal services, medical costs, in-home services, tax relief, Veterans benefits, employment, and volunteer opportunities.
- Screenings are confidential. Users are not required to enter their name, address, phone number, or any other personally identifiable information.
- Reports can be printed that describe each benefit a person has been found potentially eligible for, including information on where to apply locally and documentation required.
- More than 1,400 downloadable application forms are available for benefits programs. Users can also apply online for the Medicare Prescription Drug Coverage (Part D) Low Income Subsidy (LIS/Extra Help).
Visit www.BenefitsCheckUp.org/dcoa to check your benefits!